Friday, August 30, 2013

Work Week #1: Back to business and happy reports

Commute to work in the wee hours of the morning:











With a mile walk both ways:











But I'm happy to be working again and in a job I actually like. Some people tell me that my job is boring and not exciting but I disagree. I get to learn about the back end of IT Consulting and I get to take training towards my Project Manager Certification. Yay!

Others in regards to studying:











Me:
I'm pretty sure Hermione is one of my spirit animals










Also, this weekend, I'm moving into a new apartment. It's a sweet little studio in the heart of Capitol Hill, an urban part of Seattle. It's a shorter distance to the buses I need for getting to work, plus it's walking distance from a tea shop and a grocery store. However, the former tenant was messy and gross, so there will be cleaning.










And then packing up stuff from my boyfriend's and storage:














And also the paying of 1st month's rent:
















No comments:

Post a Comment