Thursday, March 6, 2014

Update : The Bunny Saga Full Of Drama

Hey All,

Sorry for the hiatus. I've been quite the busy Bunny. If you follow my Tumblr, there have been more recent updates but I figured that you lot deserved a little bit of backstory for this past month.


I started vlogging again and have taken to being more honest and direct in my posts. As you can clearly see here:


Yikes, I was in quite the mood that day.

In other news, there was a Welcome To Nightvale live recording in Washington DC on Tuesday and I was lucky enough to have a ticket. The theater was packed and sold freshly baked giant Ho Ho's. It was a beautiful night. I even dappered up for the occassion:

Needless to say, a night with Cecil and the Nightvale Community Broadcast was exactly what the doctor ordered.

Oh, and I wrote a screenplay, which I am in the process of editing along with my novel.


And I met a boy, the one from the poem replies saga, and he is quite the swoon worthy accountant.

Its nice to have cuddles and snogging again. It will be sad when I leave in August but a meaningful connection is nothing to reject based on timing. 

Until next tme, and I promise that will be sooner than later,

B

No comments:

Post a Comment