Monday, November 18, 2013

Bring it on, Monday!

Before my alarm, I rose to meet the Monday,












Greeting the morning, beautiful, rainy and grey,












I looked back on my weekend, a waltz of social victories,













Though bars were visited and games were played,











My night ended without getting too crazy









There was bowling and cleaning, cooking and reading










And as usual, lots of tea drinking.
















Out of bed, I did go
 









Bright eyed and ready for what the day might throw










The bus wasn’t late, but early I didn’t arrive













But word of a new employee (a minion is seems!) did brighten my mind.











So now I sit here, answering emails, gusto renewed














And sipping from my mug, a chai blend properly brewed.


No comments:

Post a Comment