Friday, October 11, 2013

Getting sass from a client over the phone

Answering the phone at work is part of all of our jobs. Sometimes its just that someone else is busy and you have to take a message, they were transferred to the wrong person or they called the main line of the office and you answered first.


















When clients call in, they want a specific person. We have designated clients that we work with personally. A certain said client didn't know who I was (I only started 2 months ago), didn't recognize who I was and proceeded to be snippy with me and interrogate me on my purpose at the company.



















He was greeted with some snark in return. The kicker was when I told my coworkers about it when they returned from lunch, they weren't mad. They were amused that he got a taste of his own medicine. Because he is a "difficult client".

And he dialed into "I don't have time for your BS" at Sass Central.











No comments:

Post a Comment