Sunday, September 8, 2013

Seattle Soccer, Skype-ing with family, Solitude, and Tea

This has been another eventful weekend. I spent most of it organizing, unpacking and cleaning (as usual).













I got tickets to see another Sounders (Seattle Soccer Team) game, this time from my job and in a suite. It was nice to be around people from the company that I got along with and Sounders beat Chicago Fire 2-1, with a spectacular OwnGoal by the player who scored on us first. Ha!















After that momentous occasion (a perfect Saturday of beer, friends, soccer, and cuddles), Sunday was a little more relaxed. I hopped on Skype to say hello to my family (who are all on the east coast).












The boyfriend went home to do stuff with Unity and particles and I'm enjoying a cup of tea and being in my own space again. We both need and deserve a little alone time after the craziness that was last month.














It's nice not to be a squatter anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment