Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Nocturnal Torture

Today is the funeral for my cousin, Kenneth Proctor, and I arrived last night from a day of travel. I'm trying to stay in PST (West Coast) so that I can still function when I return home next week. Unfortunately, the dog (Benji) and cat (Mystique) of the house have found a new play toy: my sanity.


1am EST (10pm PST): It begins












3:15 EST: No rest for the wicked...or the cuddles












I assumed that Benji (the dog) needed to go to the bathroom, so I let him out. While attempting to let him back in, Mystique (the cat) ran outside too. The chase was on...












Once I finally tricked them back into getting inside, I tried to go back to sleep. It was a futile effort.
















4am: Mystique and Benji took turns taking over my spot on the couch












5am: Benji was at it again













6am: Morning came and my alarm was persistent












It's going to be a long day.....


No comments:

Post a Comment